Thursday, August 19, 2010

All about me.

Like my blog says, I'm David and 13 years old. Even though I am Vietnamese, I was born in Czech Republic and lived there for 10 years, making me practically Czech. I speak Czech and I don't speak Vietnamese making it a little harder to communicate with my parents since their native language is Vietnamese and not Czech. I like to play dodge ball and kickball and I like to study languages. In fact, I speak around 4 languages: English, Czech, a little Vietnamese, a little Chinese, and very little Spanish. I have no brothers, but 3 sisters, which could be very frustrating at certain times. My favorite subjects are English and Social Studies (not history) because we get to do a lot of discussions, and I like speaking. Last year, Social Studies was kind of boring (because we learned about history) so I hope that this year, Social Studies is going to be a lot more fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cool, very good
Nice work David